This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SIM Icons in VC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parksie10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SIM Icons in VC
    Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 7:07am
I've recently purchased this wonderful aircraft and, while learning the ropes, there is one thing that comes to mind straight of. there is no way (that I know of) to access simicons from the VC. This so I can easily acces things like GPS, GP, FMC, but still see what your doing while flying in VC. If there's a way I can modify this, can someone let me know please?Smile
If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much space.
flyforever View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 9:43am
In the vc there are two panels next to the "empty" weather radar spot on the center console. When you mouse click on one of these two empty panels, the gps pop ups.  If you have access to FSpanel studio, you can simply add the icon gauge next to the gps. On this icon  gauge you have all the necessary buttons with which to call all the 2d panels. That's what I did. In VC one click now opens the gps and the icon strip together.
If you don't have FSpanel studio, you need to edit the panel.cfg of the aircraft. It's a bit more complicated, but nonetheless very doable.
tc
FV
parksie10 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parksie10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:44am
I unfortunately don't have that app, will have to try the hard way. Thanks all the same though :)
flyforever View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 11:45am
If you send me an email, I can send you the panel.cfg with the edited changes. tc
FV
parksie10 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parksie10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 8:06am
All sorted, Did a merge between the two files as I have FMC and WXR as well. Works a treat!! Thaniks :D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic