This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alt alert and HSI DME readout

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alt alert and HSI DME readout
    Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 6:12pm
Hi
I am enjoying flying the 146 and it would be great if two minor items were resolved.
Firstly there is no audible warning when reaching 1,000ft below or above a selected altitude. I know that this is present in at least some 146's (please see IITV Debonair video). With the autopilot controls being in two places it is easy sometimes to not notice that the alt has been captured with the result that in the climb you can overspeed or when descending the opposite can happen.
Secondly in the above mentioned video the distance readout on the HSI will show the distance to the next waypoint when in GPS mode. This is useful for situation awareness especially as I prefer not to open the FSX GPS window.
So please would it be possible to correct these two points.
alexcolka View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcolka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 3:01pm
Hi,
I posted something similar about the audible warnings and the GPWS alerts wav files that are in the sound/CLS_BAe146 folder but won't sound. Hope for a reply too.
Alex
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic