This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bae 146 auto start mod

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bae 146 auto start mod
    Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 8:28pm
At times, when I am lazy, I like to use the autostart option. But in order to do this, I have to open one of the 2d panels, locate the icon strip,click the  auto button, close the panel, and then go to my virtual cockpit. Once in the virtual cockpit, I no longer have access to the icons for controlling pop up panels.
In the virtual cockpit, the two "blank" panels next to the blank weather radar panel act as GPS opening icons. When you click on one of these, the GPS panel opens up.
With the use of FSPanel studio, I simply added the icons gauge, which has the auto start button as well as all the other 2d buttons, next to the GPS. 
Now when in VC I click on the GPS panel, the GPS and Icons gauge pop up together.
This quickly gives me the option to use all available icons, including the auto start.
Now I never have to go through the many, many selections in the view menu in order to find a 2dpanel.
tc
FV
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 5:48pm
Dear God! Did it not occur to read the manual? All that can be readily done with a single click on the yoke. You don't even have to leave the VC!

Just look it up!

Stand by for `Doh!`...
flyforever View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 7:56pm
Yes, I missed that one. I still find it useful for calling all the other panels.....
tc
FV
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic