This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BAe 146, fresh from the paintshop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomas32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BAe 146, fresh from the paintshop
    Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 2:04pm
Hello there,

Congrats for the great BAe 146 model. I enjoy it very very much! The paintkit is extremely "painter-friendly", so you can expect quite a few repaints from me Smile

Here are my first ones:

Air Malta (they had the RJ-70, but looks great anyway on the 146-200)

City Jet:

And for fun, my favourite airline (which never operated the BAe 146):

The repaints should be available in the next few days, I will post links Smile

Best regards,
Thomas

GAJIT View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAJIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 7:00pm
They look great
jurskjeld View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jurskjeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 1:25pm
Mother of lurking, that last picture of the CityJet is phenomenal. Really great!
skydrew69 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydrew69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 10:18pm
Fantastic! Cant wait to download Air Malta!  Could you possibly repaint Air Uk, a fab now gone airline which was based at Norwich?
Bernard33 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bernard33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 4:38pm
I like City jet repaint very match. Nice work !
Where can i download these repaint ?
Merci
CaptainKen View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 3:25am
NICE NICEjob.  Thankyou for sharing.  I too like the City Jet.  And I would like to add it to my fleet.  Can we download it?  Also, I am inU.S.  I would love to see a modern UsAir if you could do it.
Captain Ken
Bernard33 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bernard33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 11:10pm
If you are interested, I realise a repaint for the the Just Flight BAE 146-200 in the colours of Air France by CityJet (NC). The repaint is DDS DTX5 texture.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic