This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BAe 146 panels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eskil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BAe 146 panels
    Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 9:17am
Could someone please explain the difference between the alternative panels (0000, 1000, 1100, 1110, 1111)  in the 146 folder, please. I presume this reflects on different airlines requesting their own configuration, but what are the essential differences? Is any one of them "easier" to use (I feel quite daunted by the mass of switches on the Overhead Panel, and the four parts of the pedestal panel).
Also, for each panel there are (after installing the extra liveries and FMC) three different panel.cfg files. Are the "panel.cfg" and "panel_NoFMC.cfg" identical? I take it the "plain" one is used, but what is the purpose of the second one?
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 9:44am
Hi Eskil,

The different panel folders are used to set the different window/air stair configurations. Please use the configuration tool in the start menu to set these, rather than editing the cfgs manually.

The three panel cfgs are used by the configuration tool for swapping between the GPS and FMC cockpit variants.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic