This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BAe 146 how to access flightplans?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kai-Uwe Weiß Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BAe 146 how to access flightplans?
    Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 12:21pm
hello,

I bought the FMC-extension for the BAe146-200 too. If I try to load an FSX-flightplan, I only can see three entries like VFR1 Bodmin... I have dozens of saved flightplans the but I see only three. Where can I adjust the program to recognize the right folder for the plans? I have a german FSX and because that there are two folders for these files.
Second question: in the folder JustFlight/146200/...flightplanes there are a lot of .txt-files, flightplans. How can I use them?
And a third question: How can I keep the navdatas fresh and actually?

thanks Kai
Kai-Uwe Weiß View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kai-Uwe Weiß Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 1:16pm
I am the only one who have problems loading a flightplan?

Kai
slasko79 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasko79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 1:22pm
also i have a problem whit load fligtplan. any help?!
Dave215 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 3:10pm
I have the same problem !

Please help!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 4:22pm
Quote I bought the FMC-extension for the BAe146-200 too. If I try to load an FSX-flightplan, I only can see three entries like VFR1 Bodmin... I have dozens of saved flightplans the but I see only three. Where can I adjust the program to recognize the right folder for the plans? I have a german FSX and because that there are two folders for these files.

Currently it can only recognise the folder 'Flight Simulator X Files'. If you are using a non-English version of FSX, you will need to move your flight plans (or save new flight plans) into the 'Flight Simulator X Files' folder.

Quote Second question: in the folder JustFlight/146200/...flightplanes there are a lot of .txt-files, flightplans. How can I use them?

Please refer to page 8 & 9 of the FMC manual. You need to enter in the dep and dest ICAOs and click LOAD ACTIVE.

Quote And a third question: How can I keep the navdatas fresh and actually?

Unfortunately you cannot update the navigation database.

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kai-Uwe Weiß Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 5:03pm
thank you Martyn,

the folder in english exists already. But it seems it can't be recognized.

best regards Kai
bebert View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 12:23pm
hi all

i' ve got the same problem as KAI.

i've got  french version of FSX and when i put my flight plans in the both 'my document' folders that is to say 'Fichiers Flight Simulator X' and '  Flight Simulator X Files' it's impossible for me to load them.

i ve got this printed on my fmc 'iiiiiiiii'

i can send you a picture if you want!

best regards

cedric

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kai-Uwe Weiß Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 6:05pm
hello again,

the problems with the flightplans still exists. What should I do with the FMC without the ability to load prepared planesConfused?

best regards Kai
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 9:43am
Hi,
Drop the support team a message via www.justflight.com/support.asp and they will be able to help you out.

Thanks
Rich
romair View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 6:19pm
Dear Rich

You advised to go in touch with your support page ( http://www.justflight.com/support )as you mentioned for questions regarding flightplan import into the FMC of the BAE-146 but
FAQ with such a content helping customer to get the .pln into the FMC.

There is just a FAQ page which have no explanationo about the problems we have on this thread.

I have exactly the same problem as other simmer have here. On a non englisch FSX version the flight plan have to be moved to the Flight Simulator X Files which folder usually is used for the english flight plane storing.

We can open those  plans easy in the FSX flight planner but if you try to open it with FMC FSX flight plan function tab there is an error using iiiiiiii character. Several people reperted already the same problem.

If you try to adapt a flight plan using the ICAO codes for dept. and arrival there is a message
"not available".

Your supplied ICAO code flight plans in the format .txt in your Just Flight folder having 8 letters using  ICAO for the name can also not be loaded.
We also tried to make a copy of those you .txt flpl into the Flight Simulator X Files folder but also no success. 

Today most popular flpl format ist the  popular .pln or .RTE using 8 digit ICAO letter code.
There are some different flpl format but there are converting tools available.
Flightplanners are able to save those format direct to the addon airplane (example PMDG)

We have some questions: 

1. Confirm that .pln is correct

2. Confirm which flpl name must be used probably the 8 digit ICAO code.

3. Confirm the whole folder structure were the flpl must be stored for the FMC import propably into the same as for FSX. If the folder structure can be changed to any drive or folder, where is the .ini. file for  folder and then a .ini file would be necessary to define the correct location.

4. All .txt flightplans on one of your Just Flight subfolder are they in the correct place  and is  the format .txt correct and readable or do they need to be converted into .pln format.

5. Flightsimcommander ! Saves also .pln and some other format. Why CLS are not using the same .pln  as many others?

I expect your service that you can help us to get a clear answer regarding this unsolved problems.

thanks Roger  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic