This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bae 146 Repaints

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charliebravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 7:07pm
Hello, I tried to download the repaint for the BAE 146 (British European G-JEAX), however the link to the zip file was not found.

Is there any other way of receiving this particular repaint for the Just Flight Bae 146 as it would be much appreciated.

Thank you for any help with this request.

Regards
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 9:04pm
Hi,
PM sent.
Fabio
slowbird View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 8:06pm
I have been searching for the Malmö Aviation livery with no luck. Where would I find yhat? Or is there anybody willing to paint that, please!
firerx View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firerx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 11:12am
Any chance the BAE 164 will be upgraded to Prepar3D V4?

mlb406 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 11:21am
firerx,

Max
firerx View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firerx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 11:38pm
Sorry, 
But I found that post a little vague. ,  No offence! 
mlb406 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb406 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 11:56am
I'm not quite sure what you found vague about that - the linked post shows the information the JF team have given us, there is no other information related to Just Flight aircraft as of yet. The post states that the team will be
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

focusing on updating our in-house developed products for v4, starting with our newest products and working backwards
. Therefore this means that you will probably not see the BAe 146 in P3D v4 for a while, as the developers are focusing on newer aircraft that currently have greater demand.

I hope this clears the matter up; but please note that posting repeatedly on multiple threads will not get you a response any quicker!

Max
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic