This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BAe146 LIFTSPLR on T/O

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BAe146 LIFTSPLR on T/O
    Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 5:55pm
Hi,

OK, no luck with the yellow "Air Supply" warning (anyone care to hazard a guess, it might help me?!).

Is anyone else getting the LIFTSPLR warning appearing on the LHS of the coaming moments after rotation?

I'm honestly following (or trying to) the check-list, so not sure I'm missing something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Fabio
signmanbob View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signmanbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 7:19am
"Air Supply" warning means that you do not have the "Engine Air" on while your flying.
Once you are air born, turn off the APU and "APU Air", turn on the four "Engine Air" rocker buttons on the left overhead, and turn on your packs. That should make that light go out.
I'm not sure why the "LIFTSPLR" light comes on, but I just cancel it and forget about it.
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 7:54am
Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
My engine air is on (all four), and both packs are on too!
I honestly followed the tutorial several times as well as the check lists, so I'm confident that all buttons are where they should be.
I'll try a reinstall (as admin.) to see if this helps.
The spoiler light illuminates on rotation, but I do check visually that the lever is closed (off) and I pause to then look at the external model where the spoilers (lift and drag) are also closed.
I'm a confident simmer, and I'm able to run complex aircraft, so the 146 is happily within my ability level, plus I like this product very much - I'll keep trying!
Fabio
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 9:14am
Hi Fabio,

We updated the product (installer) on Friday afternoon. Have you tried using the latest version?

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 10:09am
Hi,
Thanks, I will download it again (my download was from Friday AM).
I'll report back.
Best wishes,
Fabio
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 6:25pm
Hi,
I downloaded, uninstalled (& deleted files), and reinstalled using the new executable, but I still get the LIFTSPLR light on rotation, and the AIR SUPPLY light on the warning panel soon after I switch off the APU.
Perhaps some switches are set incorrectly by default on my installation, so please could you let me know what the position should be of the a/c and pressurisation panels, or perhaps if you could send me a screenshot of the panel when it is correctly set. Which check-list step might I be missing?
Thanks,
Fabio
signmanbob View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signmanbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 10:10pm
Fabio, try setting up the aircraft with the "Auto" feature and see if it still comes on.
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 11:01pm
Hi,
Excellent idea, thanks, I will report back tomorrow.
Fabio
texerrn View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texerrn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 1:47am
I have the same error as well. I just assume it is another bug that will be fixed with a patch someday. For now I have tried to just ignore it. texerrn
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 8:37am
Hi,
Glad to hear I'm not alone, phew!
I'll try try the automatic setup, could you try that as well?
Thanks,
Fabio
FabioL View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 10:54am
Hi,
I tried autostart a few times (by going to 2D, clicking on AUTO on the icon panel, and then waiting.
The script finishes once the engines are running but it leaves the aircraft in the state shown in the JPG (see link).
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Fabio

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic