This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

146-200 - intial problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 146-200 - intial problems
    Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 11:28am
I have just downloaded the new 146-200 but I am grounded at present as I am having the following problems:
1.  Unable to access the "Panel Selector icon"/"Door & ground power unit".
2.  The "Configuration Tool" suggests that the window, door & ladder configurations can be changed for each livery.  These actually appear to be fixed for each livery as I am unable to change them as suggested.  Confused

I would be grateful for help and advice if anyone has come across this or have found neither of these a problem and can explain what I may have missed!  Embarrassed

Thanks  David
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 11:37am
Hi David,

1. Please refer to this FAQ: http://www.justflight.com/supportfaq/146-200#FAQ1
2. The tool can be used to select a window/ladder configuration for specific liveries. Are you saying that changing the configuration for one livery is actually changing the configuration for all liveries?

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 12:27pm
You can get to 1) from the View/instrument panel menu in FS. Select GPU.

I'm having a few foibles myself, but I'm not sure if it's my machine/FS installation which is highly likely.

So far, I don't get tooltips on VC gauges/controls. The start sequence doesn't start the engines as expected (the ignition flashes breifly and no startup), however I can do that with Ctrl-E after all the pre-start checks are completed. I've not got my head round the FMC - but that's just me being stupid.

Once it's in the air, it's a great plane to fly - super stable, going to be a great IFR platform. :)
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
crazytim1246 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazytim1246 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 8:37pm
It's indeed a great plane, but i think there is something wrong if you are taxiing on the ground. It think the point where the plane needs to turn is set on the wrong place. Can anyone check this or make an update?
aca882k9 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aca882k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2012 at 5:17am
She is indeed great to fly =)  . say when you have to do a ILS, and active thebutton, why doesnt the plane turn to line up with runway? =/ i entered freq and crs.. AP was on.. does IAS have to be engaged too for plane to line up? and proceed with approach with G/S
theav8r View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theav8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 7:23am
Make sure you enter the ILS frequencies and course in both NAV 1 and NAV 2, and when the DME is showing your distance from the VOR at approx 7-10 nm, press the V/L button to engage the localiser. The aircraft should start to turn.Then wait for the glideslope indicator to move down the scale on the attitude indicator, and when it reaches the dot above the central marker, press the GSL button to engage approach hold mode. The aircraft should then begin to descend. Hope this helps mate.Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic