This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newcastle - York Modern - West Country Mail

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USRailFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newcastle - York Modern - West Country Mail
    Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 4:22pm
Has the West Country Mail scenario been broken again with RW3? I was able to play it without issue in RW2, but now it only crashes upon starting with 'path blocked' and 'many failures' reports...
Also, is there any plans to "TS2012'ify" the RES Class 47 and RES Mk1 BG (i.e. replace them with the new, upgraded models from TS2012)?
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 4:49pm
Hi,

We are aware of this problem and are working on fixing the issues with it - the 47 reskin needs comptely reworking due to changes made to the core object, which has broken more than just the reskin textures.

Thanks,

Simon
Just Flight & Just Trains
USRailFan View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USRailFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 2:28pm
Which is why I suggested it might be just as easy to use the RES Class 47 that is included in the core TS2012? (AFAIK this scenario is only available in Railworks anyway, not Rail Simulator, so it should'nt cause issues with RS?)
Having poked around a bit in the editor myself, it seems the culprit wrt to the scenario not loading is an HST at Northallerton which is listed as 'unable to pass blockage' although there is no obvious hint as to what constitutes this blockage...
USRailFan View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USRailFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 5:14pm
Funnily enough, after the TS2013 upgrade, and doing a full re-install of Newcastle - York Modern to ensure a completely unmodified version of the route and scenario, this scenario loads and runs just fine...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic