This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Viscount - Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Viscount- Alt tunning Knob?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
NestoChe View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NestoChe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Viscount- Alt tunning Knob?
    Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Slopey Slopey wrote:

JF don't officially provide support on the forums - you should contact them via the JF website, and they'll get back to you.

Thanks Slopey,  I didn't know they changed their policy.  I will contact them...thanks.

Oh, by the way, How is AH2 coming along?  Will it com out this year?...I'm really looking forward to it.

peace!
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:20am
JF don't officially provide support on the forums - you should contact them via the JF website, and they'll get back to you.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
NestoChe View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NestoChe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:49am
Nine veiws and no one could give a @#$@ about my question......Ok

Thanks
NestoChe View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NestoChe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:40pm
I just got this addon this morning and so far I like it. But I can't seem to find the altitude and Heading knob..you know the knob for setting the altittude and headings.  Does this aircraft have this?  I did find the auto pilot switch/Appr/nav switch.  The manual dosn't show mention any of this. Really strange.

Thanks in Advance!
peace
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic