This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

American Airlines aircraft

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 10:24pm
Just for the record: I found nothing else that I needed to delete.

Dan
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 11:16pm
Thumbs%20Up
Lawgiver View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lawgiver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 4:33am
Dan/Freddy,

Just wanted to thank you both for taking the time to help a newbie out and get a little understanding of how things work.  I appreciate it.

Regards,
Rob
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 5:38am
Originally posted by Lawgiver Lawgiver wrote:

Dan/Freddy,

Just wanted to thank you both for taking the time to help a newbie out and get a little understanding of how things work.  I appreciate it.

No problem.  That's what forums are for ... sharing the knowledge.  And it's nice to get a thank you every once in a while.

So, back at you, thanks for the thanks.  Smile
Soaranden View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soaranden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 5:45pm
You're welcome, Rob.

One thing that I didn't take the time to point out that I should have pointed out is that, when two or more files contain some of the same data, one has to be careful before assuming one file was the source of the identical data and the other file was the recipient. Data entered via a user interface can be written to two or more files, concurrently. In such cases, all files to which the data was written, were recipients of the identical data. When one or more files receives its identical data from another file rather than directly from user input, one way to distinguish source files from recipient files is to compare the date modified time stamp of the files. On more than one occasion, I've been surprised to find that the file I assumed was the data source, was actually the data recipient (as disclosed by its more-recent time stamp}. When file time stamps (as shown in Windows Explorer) are identical, it may mean that user input was written to the files concurrently, or it may mean that one file was the recipient of the data from another file during the same minute. If the latter is the case, determination of source and recipient will require further testing.

Dan
Lawgiver View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lawgiver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 3:42am
Hi Dan,

Believe it or not, that actually makes sense to me....Smile   Thanks again....

Regards,
Rob
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 11:34am
A quick pic of American Airlines in Traffic 360 for you.

Lawgiver View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lawgiver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2012 at 3:21am
Hey there they are.......Has American had a change of heart about allowing their name and logos to appear??  Just curious....

Regards,
Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic