This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

757 Freemium livery expansion pack problems!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madgolfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 757 Freemium livery expansion pack problems!
    Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 3:06am
I downloaded the  757 Jetliner Freemium with no probs...It ran great on PC..I then bought and d'loaded the livery expansion pack £19.99...When I select an aircraft from the new livery pack I cannot see outside the aircraft...I can see the cockpit etc but no outside view!....I'm going nuts here...tried deleting and re installing again with no luck....any help would be appreciated..cheers
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 4:29am
You need to contact Technical Support

Greg
purt View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 8:10pm
Judging by the comments on the forum there are lots of people with problems with the addon pack.
I have the "invisible aircraft" problem and despite communicating with Tech support over the last couple of weeks they can't resolve the problem.
diego65 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diego65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 4:28am
I am having the same problem with the 30 Livery Combo Pack.  I never get prompted to login to Just Flight Web Site with my account ID and password, and therefore am not able to completely unlock the installation.  During installation I get a setup icon in my taskbar that indicates that it is "Not Responding" along with an error message of  "String - PRODUCT KEY was not found in string table".  I have been working with tech support for about 3 weeks now, and no matter what they have me try, I cannot get a successful Livery Pack installation and end up with invisible textures for all of the additional livery aircraft.  They said that they changed the installation executable for the Livery Combo Pack and asked me to download it again from My Account Page on their website.  Still no luck. I get the exact same error message during installation.  This sounds like it is a problem that at least some other people are having.  I am wondering if there has been anyone else that has encountered this issue with the 757 Freeemium Livery Combo Pack, that has actually found a fix for the issue.  
Virtual Flying "Leatherneck"
wolleberk View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wolleberk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 5:35pm
Today I have purchased the expansion pack,By installing I've got the same error message "String - PRODUCT KEY was not found in string table"and after loading the a/c I'm sitting in the cockpit, and in the outside view I see...NOTHING!!!!! B.t.w: in the aircraft folders there is a "CfgGen.exe" file. What is the "CfgGen.exe" good for? Nothing about in the manual!
mpd2210 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpd2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 11:14pm
Pinch  I purchased the download today and I'm having the same problems as everyone else.  I get errors when I install the livery pack and there are NO outside views of any of the aircrafts!!  I also noticed that the program only installed about half of the liveries that it promised.  Once I looked inside the aircraft folders there was another .exe config file in each folder that installed the other liveries.  If you click on all of them in each folder it installs the other liveries into fsx, however none of them still work correctly.  I'm starting to get the feeling that I wasted $30!!! 
jeanl2 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeanl2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2014 at 6:33pm
guys try this
1.uninstall the 757
2.restart the computer
3.once restarted run the installer
4.run it on portuguese not english
5.once the installation is completed restart your computer again
6.once restarted run fsx and choose any airport and the 757
7.your 757 shouldnt be invisible anymore!

i hope this helpedSmile

p.s. im using the free 757 without expansion.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic