This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

757 freemium problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mazelda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 757 freemium problem
    Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 9:35am
can anyone help
I have just got a new pc system and have been reinstalling everything but have hit a brick wall with this .
when i try to install the 757 again when i get to the account logon screen all iget is a white screen and nothing else,i've waited up to 10mins for something to happen but nothing does when i click the red cross to close the window it says unable to locate 757 jetliner freemium in your just flight account but it does show up in my account
any ideas?
Shaun. View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaun. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 10:34pm
There are instructions from justflight relating to this issue but I can't remember where. The browser for the instillation opens in internet explorer. So you need to open it up and change the security settings and/or some other options to low to allow that popup browser to work.
Shaun. View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaun. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 10:35pm
I think you need to add some of the affiliated sites to the trusted sites as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic