This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repaint not showing up in Traffic 2005

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
chazzer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chazzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Repaint not showing up in Traffic 2005
    Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 7:42am
Update to my earlier posting
I uninstalled and Reinstalled the Traffic X program to my computer last night and my original C130 folders were in airoplanes folder along with traffic aircraft.
Thev reinstall put a new set of traffic aeroplanes into the misc folder so upon start up of FSX I was presented with all the aircraft from Traffic being duplicated.
I deleted all the aircraft folders from the FSX aeroplanes folder and the worked ok.
I also cut the C130 aircraft folders from FSX aeroplane folder to FSX misc folder and they to show up.
So I think Ive solved the Problem
ChazzerSmileSmileSmileSmile
chazzer
chazzer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chazzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 7:58am
I am using the older version of Traffic 2005 which on the box says it will work in FSX  and it does.
I find setting up traffic to fly to various parts of the country much easier than the newer version of Traffic X.
Anyway I do most of my flying from Brize Norton as Lyneham is no longer in use.
I have Henry Tomovisks C130 aircraft as my AI C130`s.
I have just finished repainting all of the aircraft in the newer Olive Green colour rather than the grey colour scheme that the aircraft came with.
My problem is that I originally used the grey aircraft to fly from Brize so the aircraft are in the Aircraft editor section of Traffic 2005, can the be removed and replaced with the repainted versions.
As yet i have put some of the newer repaints in the Aircraft editor and when I go to Brize in FSX the aircraft still show the older grey colour in other words the textures are not being found by Traffic 2005.
But they are in the FSX airplanes folder and are in the newer colour scheme.
This also applies to a repaint of the A330 that I have done to represent the new voyager aircraft that currently entering service.I use FS repaint to repaint all of my aircraft and save them to the airplanes folder in FSX.
Any Ideas would be recieved with thanks.
ChazzerTongueTongueTongue
chazzer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic