This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resetting FMC, Airbus seris 1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markgr1nyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resetting FMC, Airbus seris 1
    Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 11:04pm
Hi

After spending a long time away from FS 2004 I have recently got interested in it again.

When I try and load the Airbus a321 I get an old flight plan (dep and arr airport) already entered into the FMC, even when starting from cold, I have tried pressing clear and then the bit on the initial screen (where its in the 1R position) and nothing happens, I have also tried to clear the waypoint in the flight plan but it says this is not allowed.

How do I clear it all so I can start a new flight plan from scratch. Im using it in conjunction with Airhaulier but I believe this has no bearing on FS itself, just monitoring the flight. The first flight plan (the one thats stuck) was done based on a FS flight plan. I have also done the new flight plan using the same method but the old one is still entered.

I'm using it on intermediate mode

Many thanks
Mark
A good landing is one where you can walk away from it. An excellent landing is one where you can use the aircraft again
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic