This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2D panel in FSX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2D panel in FSX
    Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 2:52pm
Hi, I just wondering if you can have a 2D panel in FSX and I have tried everything to get a 2Dm panel but it dosent been shown when I start a flight, is it a setting or something? just getting up a VC but it can be hard becouse I almost use freeware planes with only wingview, please help.
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 2:59pm
The aircraft might not have a 2D panel, which may explain why you can not see one.

However if you are seeing a VC then it could be that you simply aren't using the view change buttons correctly. Unlike FS2004 where you pressed "S" to change between VC and 2D and other views, this now changes between major sets of views, and then the "A" key cycles you round a set of views within those main groups, so if you press "A" you may get another VC view or may get the 2D cockpit. You will find that there are quite a few extra views included in FSX, so try pressing "A" on the external views to see what other modes there are!
jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 3:47pm
okay, thanks!Smile
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 8:20pm
I believe by default you press F10 to get a 2D panel instead of the virtual cockpit.
Kind regards,
Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic