This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic Generator problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuNce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic Generator problem
    Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 11:24am
Hello there,
I tried disabling the standard traffic from the Traffic Genrator screen, but it keeps resetting and not saving my configuration. Any advice? I only see an exit button, not a save one. Any help?
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 11:20pm
The manual explains how to SAVE your settings on this screen.  For the download version of Traffic X, the manual for the program should be in the Windows START menu with the Traffic X icons/programs. If not, then you should be able to find the manual in the "C:\...\Microsoft Flight Simulator\JustFlight\TrafficX" folder. The file is simply called "Manual.pdf".

Basically, on the "Traffic Generator" screen, to SAVE the settings ... after ticking and unticking what you want ... simply right-click on a blank area (white) in the column and a little sub-menu comes up -- one of the options should be SAVE SELECTION.

On the "Traffic Movements" screen there is sadly no right-click option to SAVE SELECTION. However, the right-click menu that is provided on this screen can still be quite helpful. It provides options for you to "select" and "deselect" what you want. And, the Airlines/Carriers column has a few additional selection options of its own which are indeed rather useful.

nuNce View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuNce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 8:34am
Indeed I should have read the manual better, thanks again. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic