This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Real World Aviation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EZY Flights EGGW-LFPG-EGGW booked

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZY Flights EGGW-LFPG-EGGW booked
    Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 11:01am
Well as title says i have return flights booked, from Luton - Charles De Gaulles flying with Easyjet, popping my Easyjet cherry Big%20smile but i'm sure the airline will live upto my expectations!

Flight schedule is;
Outbound 18/02 Dep 0700 Arr 0920
Inbound 22/02 Dep 1805 Arr 1825.

Will try and get some flightdeck shots if possible, first time i'll be taking my DSLR with me so hopefully i can get some cracking photos.

Anyone know how to find the aircraft details like registration and type? ( of course i know it will be an Airbus )
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 4:16am
well as this thread seems lonely Cry just thought i'd quickly add flight number is 2433 for the outbound leg, now about to go and check in, but managed to get some nice photos of a Easyjet and Monarch Airbus,and a First Choice 757, a nice view near the taxi rank near the Departures entrance helped me see over part of the apron. hopefully next task is getting in the flightdeck,midflight will be a bonus Wink
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 11:45am
Quote getting in the flightdeck,midflight

Forget it. Not a chance since 9/11.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 4:12pm
Enjoy! I've flown easyJet once, and found them to be very good. Nice new aircraft, smiling crew and the flight was on time. Can't ask for more really.

With regard to your question on aircraft types, my new favourite website is this one: http://data.flight24.com

You can enter the flight number and it will tell you exactly which aircraft had operated it for the past month or so. You can also enter aircraft registrations and find out where it's been over a similar time scale.

As Slopey said, it's unlikely you'll get on the flight deck mid flight. Ask nicely and you might get on there after landing though briefly.
Kind regards,
Tom
kessler View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 7:42pm
Hope you were ahead of the herd running for a seat  Smile  unless you booked speedy boarding of course!  My experience of EZ was the crush through the doors at EDDB Berlin as the sheep pushed their way through.
767nutter View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767nutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Slopey Slopey wrote:

Quote getting in the flightdeck,midflight

Forget it. Not a chance since 9/11.

Guys that comment was said in jest, hence the winking emotican! :)

Anyway the flight into paris was great, kessler, we didnt have speedy boarding, boarding was a squeeze at the gate, seems people think the more you push the person in front the quicker youll get out to the plane. But going up the steps and finding a seat was not bad, i estimate it was about 75% full. Seeing as in the previous 36hours i had only 2hours kip (couldnt sleep at luton, missus though was fast asleep!) I slept through most of the flight and woke up just after landing, so must have been smooth. Didnt ask to see the flightdeck as i just wanted to get to the hotel and have a rest, so no photos of that at the moment, will ask on the flight back though.

But overall the flight was excellent, hope the return will be just as good,

And tom thanks for the website, will use it on wednesday when we return
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic