This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Flying Club X - FSX total unrealistic flight specs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFlying Club X - FSX total unrealistic flight specs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flying Club X - FSX total unrealistic flight specs
    Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 7:18pm
Unlike most of you here, I'm real world pilot, (PPL)  light aircraft on PA-28....Flying club in fs2004 is good except for the totally unrealistc balooning you get on flare! any attempt to flare results in ricdiouls float / balooning!

In fsx i think just flight were taking total liberties!!!

the trim - is totally unrelistic and make the air craft somtimes uncontrollable! the lag in the trim is terriable....eg. climbing to maintain 80kts trim to maintain attuide,  i trim, nothing happens! i trim again nothing happens then after a minute or so the aircraft goes into a stupid very steep nose high attiude!!!
the same thing happens in revearse when attempting to trim for level flight,.......the aircraft nose dives !!!!

elevators and alerions  - no to bad but in slow flight they dont get sloppy

landing and flare -  totally unrealistic behaviour! since because the person who designed the flight sim, for some reason decided that he would not make the nose visable in any aspect of flight !!! WHY?? you should always be able to see the nose of the aircraft in ALL phase of flight that is how ones know how to level off, make level turns etc by poistion of the nose of the aircarft reletive to the horizon. Makes landing the pa-28 like landing a 737!

then on the roll out and flare; reducing speed, thottle back and flare, what happens 10 out 10 times the thing ballons !!! at all flare attitudes and even at stall speed!!!!!!! WHY WHY???????  THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE REAL PA28!!!!!    it makes landing extremily difficult and totally unrelistic!!!

I WANT ANSWERS NOW FROM JUST FLIGHT! did they do this deliberately??? or has anyone in the just flight team, (and just like 99% of you on this forum) never ever steped foot in a cockpit let alone actually flown a real aircraft???
(plane spotting doesnt count)

I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU MAKE THIS PLANE SO UNREALISTC, LANDING CORRECTLY IS IMPOSSABLE ON ACCOUNT OF THE POXY BALLONING THAT HAPPENS IN THE FLARE, TRIM MAKING THE AIRCRAFT WANTING TO EITHER NOSE DIVE OR PITCH UP EXTREM ATTUITDE AND YOU CANT SEE  THE NOSE OF THE AIRCRAFT AT ALL!!!!!

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 9:16am
Please contact our support team if you require assistance with a product: http://www.justflight.com/supportrequest.asp?supportProductID=180

I'd also like to point out that quite a few members of Just Flight and this forum are real-world pilots (myself included), and this product was tested/developed by several Warrior pilots.

I would suggest that you refrain from posting on this forum if you are going to use this level of aggression and arrogance to make your point, as you are breaching our forum rules.

Quote You agree not to use this forum to post any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful...
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic