This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Constellation Professsional
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Other bugs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjrhealth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Other bugs
    Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 5:57am
Not much activity here. Pity, nice plane. Found and reported issue with the ADF rx. Frequency not accurate and the inaccuracy does not appear constant. At one frequency it was spot on, on another it was 15KHZ off, on another it was 18 khz off, checked against FSX map and morse id, makes it difficult to set the frequency since i think they only become active at around 50 nm, or so. The other issue is the fuel. I just flew the B pack Qantas. filled the left right tanks, corresponded to rear tanks on engineer panel. left tank showed 500 lbs less then right after flight but FSX showed both equal. The center tanks seem to correspond to the main tanks, as the other upper tank gauge shows zero dont know why.

Be really nice to have more work done on this it is an iconic plane.
Haswell 4770K @ 4.2(so far) Gigabtye GAZ87XUD3H 8 Gig Cas 9 DDR3 16000 MHz Ram, NVIDIA GTX 680 2Gig Video, Win 7 64 bit.
alexcolka View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexcolka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 9:41pm
I agree with you. This is a product that should be redone from scratch, perhaps a version 2. I would gladly buy it again if so. Hope to hear some news soon about this aircraft.
Alex
mjrhealth View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjrhealth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 10:13am
Yes the fuel issue seems to be only in the base pack, the fuel system in th eB pack is different, more tanks , havnt had time to test them all. Did find that the ADF definily has a frequency error bug on both the base and B pack models, the new thing is the Beacon, can only be turned on using the L key. The ground handling switch on all models wont toggle, it flicks back off.

Pleasseee fix, it really is a joy to fly.
Haswell 4770K @ 4.2(so far) Gigabtye GAZ87XUD3H 8 Gig Cas 9 DDR3 16000 MHz Ram, NVIDIA GTX 680 2Gig Video, Win 7 64 bit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic