This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Viscount - Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RAAF Viscount.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RAAF Viscount.
    Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 8:46am
Hi,
I should point out that this isn't a support forum, it's just a place for flight simmers to come a and chat about their hobby. For technical support you will need to go through the Support area of our website.
Usually we do catch most things here that need a response from us but as this was posted on a Sunday it has slipped through.
If you report the problem to the guys at http://www.justflight.com/support.asp and they will be able to help.
Timmy74 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmy74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 11:24pm
Well its great to get a reply.

After some discussion at another forum there is now a patch to fix the roundels on the RAAF Viscount.

Thank you Just Flight!

Tim....
Timmy74 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmy74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 6:52am
Hi Guys,

The new Viscount looks FANTASTIC!!!  What a great job Just Flight has done! Well done chaps.
What put the cherry ontop for me was the RAAF paint for the old girl (I love all things RAAF). 

However......?

I have noticed that the Kangaroo's on the wings are facing in the wrong direction.....  All Kangaroos on Australian military aircraft have the Kangaroo's nose facing forward and its legs/toe's facing the fuselarge.

Will this ever be fixed or would there be a patch to rectify?

Sorry for being anal.

Tim.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic