This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic X issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gourcuff20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic X issue
    Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 9:03pm
I installed Traffic X over Microsoft Flight Simulator and I only managed to fill up the database with the airplanes of different companies, but I don't manage to do something else. There are lots of flight plans there and many other stuff I can't figure out how to use. Can somebody guide me to it please?
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 11:27pm
For the download version of Traffic X, the manual for the program should be in the Windows START menu with the Traffic X icons/programs.  If not, then you should be able to find the manual in the "C:\...\Microsoft Flight Simulator\JustFlight\TrafficX" folder.  The file is simply called "Manual.pdf".  There is also the Spotters Guide ("SpottersGuide.pdf") in the same location(s).

You can also read the Tutorials written by Just Flight.  These should also be in the Windows START menu, or in the "C:\...\Microsoft Flight Simulator\JustFlight\TrafficX\Tutorials" folder.  If not, then you can download the Tutorials.  Visit this thread here: Traffic X Tutorials.
Gourcuff20 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gourcuff20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 12:55am
Now I am not an expert, but in the missions I could also hear the cabin crew members talking when switching belt signs on and off, if I start my flight from "Free flight" I don't, plus I also want to board passengers, start from gate and so on. The manual doesn't really teach me to do this using the add-ons from Traffic X.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 11:27pm
Traffic X only adds AI airplanes and airlines.  It does not add cabin crew or passengers.

But, yes, some of the individual Flight Simulator missions do have those sounds.

If you want to work with passengers and cabin crew, then you will need to add another product such as "FSPassengers".  Here is the link to their web page: FSPassengers.  To see how FSPassengers works, there are several videos available for it on YouTube.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic