This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help Please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTPug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Please
    Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 6:06am
Ok so I bought Ultimate Alaska X, and Corenoda's Cessna Caravan HD. The problem I am having is kind of odd, I've seen where others have the same software and there is no issue. So I am not sure why I have having it. But anyways the issue is this, when I go to load up AH it loads just fine and all but when I click Ok fly now, FSX pops up a window of loading then drop to task bar. And thats it I am not taken to FSX. There will be a little FSX icon active on the task bar, when I click it it will either close out, or it will give me another window saying FSX is already runing.

Now I ve loaded FSX just fine without any glitch when I dont have AH runing, I really need help as this is one of my favorite software and I just love AH. If there is any kind of Idea or help anyone can give I would really appreciate it.

Thank you
Scott Hunt
USAF/DAV
cbear View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 6:16am
What OS are you running? I have had this issue with vista even without AH running. I find if I right click on the FSX on the task bar and select Maximize it will bring it up.

good luck!

Bruce
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 6:26am

I'm not clear on a few things.  Let's get those cleared up first so we're all on the same page...

1) Have you used AH with FSX successfully in the past, and this is a new problem that began with the new add-ons?

2) You do not have FSX (or FS9) already running when you start AH?

3) Do you have the Wide FS option selected in AH? (Options -> Options -> AirHauler Options)

4) Have you run the Import Scenery option in AH since adding the new scenery?

5) What version of AH are you running? Please don't say latest - give a number.

6) What version of FSUIPC are you running?  Ditto, need a number.

7) Is there an "FSUIPC" menu tab under "Add-Ons" in the top line menu of FSX when you run it alone?

8) If in Vista or Win7 are you running both FSX and AH as Administrator?

John Allard
UberAegis View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UberAegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 9:08am
Hi , i ve also had this issues. i find pressing alt enter a couple of times will bring the fsx screen to the front. i m sure slopey stated somewhere this was an issue with win 7 and fsx. incidentally i only have rex and utx europe as imported textures. hope this helps, regards
If the wings are moving faster than the fuselage you`re in a helicopter and therefore unsafe
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 11:31am
This is a known issue with FSX (it's nothing to do with AH), and I get the same on my system.

The way I need to do it is Alt-Tab until FSX is supposedly the foreground app, then do Alt-Enter twice to force it into full screen.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic