This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie..Installation problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bennyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie..Installation problem
    Posted: 30 Dec 2011 at 10:13pm
Hi Folks,

I have had FSX Delux edition for a while....

Decided to buy the Addon "Traffic X" today

Unfortunately I cannot get it to install!!

I get to the initial screen and click "Install"

Then a small "Install Wizard" box appears and starts to run... the progress bar gets about halfway and the box then disappears :S

Just wondered if anyone else has had the same problem??

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Ben
;%29
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 12:02am
Welcome!  Traffic X is a lot of fun, so I hope you get your issue sorted ...

If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, try right-clicking on the installer and choosing the RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR option.

Other than that, unless anybody else has any suggestions, your best bet might be to send a quick support request to the guys at Just Flight.  To do that, go here: Support RequestMake sure you choose the correct product (Traffic X) at the top of that Support Request page before you send your message.

Some more useful information can also be found in this thread and associated links from Just Flight here: Reporting Traffic X problems.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic