This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Hardware
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tower 2011 install error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
togatap View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote togatap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tower 2011 install error
    Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 1:57pm
hi same happened to me so i went to the microsoft web site and downloaded the program for free now the game runs but the speech recognition is not working,i get the message,`failed to load grammer`,any ideas?hope this helps.
Karen View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2011 at 11:24pm
Having trouble installing Tower 2011 that santa gave me for christmas. Message pops up telling me that the following blocking issues must be resolved: a newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable has been detected on the machine.

Have tried on 3 different computers (1 running XP, 1 running Vista and 1 running Windows 7) but get the same message on all 3.

Only option is to continue and when I do that a popup tells me that installation is complete but the game will not run.

Anyone able to help me?

Karen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic