This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what's up with this airline

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diceflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what's up with this airline
    Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 4:00pm
I have Traffic X with all the add on packs and everything is fine except for Air Nostrum and Iberia. I have compiled the traffic with Air Nostrum and Iberia selected but I do not find it in FSX. I have visited LEMD, and LEBL which are listed in the flight plans as hubs but no luck. I also don't see the Iberia atr's either, Which brings me to another question. A long time ago I bought Ultimate Traffic and discovered that all the airlines that they listed in their sales info did not exist in the game. Because not all the textures were there or something to that effect, it was complicated. So Does Traffic X have this problem? I didn't think it did but this Air Nostrum problem made me think about it. By the way, are there any updates or add on packs in the works? thanks.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 6:14am
You can check to see what textures (liveries) are available by running the Traffic X Paint tool, selecting the aircraft model (ATR etc), and then looking at each of the liveries to see if Air Nostrum and Iberia are there.
diceflo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diceflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 5:36pm
Thanks, I checked the textures and looked at the flight plans and they are all listed. There are only about 5 crj's for Air Nostrum but I could have sworn that there was a lot more. It's ok, I will just look for a separate ai package for Air Nostrum. I don't want to go through the process of adding more flight plans. I also did something wrong because I used the generate traffic function but it didn't go right. I saw Air Nostrum listed there so I tried it, but now in my game, I have weird traffic. Such as a Flybe dash from the UK in Miami and an American Eagle in Tokyo! Dare I ask that I have to recompile with the random traffic planes unchecked again. It's such a pain to recompile everytime I do something new because I have to uncheck all the planes that I have in WOAI. Is there anything in the works like an update or patch that lets you save your selection like in the random traffic buttons or has someone found a solution. Thanks again.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 11:37pm
Sounds like you will have recompile again ... to get rid of the wierd traffic flying in the wrong regions.

When you use the TRAFFIC GENERATOR, be sure to expand each one in the list (click the little + sign) and UNCHECK (remove the tick) from planes and airlines that you do not want to randomly appear in random countries.  That is why you have a Flybe Dash from the UK in Miami and an American Eagle in Tokyo.  For the Traffic Generator, unchecking (unticking) the airline liveries and leaving ONLY the generic planes that are not associated with an airline is what you want to do.
KristianKolb12 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KristianKolb12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2012 at 10:09am
The world cannot be right without Iberia Shocked

One of my favorite airlines!
The Lancaster isn't just a bomber.

johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 8:06am
Not mine. We wanted to go to my nephew's wedding in La Palma. Flew to Madrid on Easyjet. Then told no more flights to La Palma that day, would have to go to Tenerife, stay overnight, then fly on next day. Then sat in the lounge watching several flights from cheapo airlines leaving for La Palma. Similar thing happened in West Indies. Never believe the airline, check if other airlines flying.
johnep
KristianKolb12 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KristianKolb12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2012 at 7:46pm
Ouch! that's quite an annoyance!
The Lancaster isn't just a bomber.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic