This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Real Scenery White Waltham Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Real Scenery White Waltham Video
    Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 1:54pm
Hi All,

As a prelude to the video going live on the JF website, here is the official White Waltham video that has been put together by Mutley

TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 1:59pm
Great video!  Do you need a powerfull graphics card for the scenery or will the Nivida 8400 be fine.  What are the FPS like?
Thanks
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 2:02pm
Hi Tom,

I think the best thing to do is to see for yourself. Go to www.justflight.com/demos.asp and we have free demo's of both White Waltham and Denham.
The scenery is configurable so it should fit it with whatever setup you have
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 2:06pm
Thanks, I will download the demo soon.Thumbs%20Up
JustPlaneSimple View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustPlaneSimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 3:15pm
Excellent video as usual (credit to mutley on this one and the Denham vid' Thumbs%20Up) I cant believe that the first two airfields that you made in the collection are ones that I fly at ShockedBig%20smile (Denham currently on the C152) and previously White Waltham (on the PA-28), top work guys as always. Hmm maybe I should install my fsx again and try the demos out to see what they are like Wink
A.Johnson

The Way I See It, You Can Either Work For A Living Or You Can Fly Airplanes, Me I'd Rather Fly.

jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 8:51am
wow, maybe I would buy this scenery. have only scenery for Heathrow.
CyprusAirwaysA330 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyprusAirwaysA330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 1:28pm
Nice video, mut.  Pity I don't use FSX VFR that much, if so this would be on my list...
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 1:29pm
Hi,

You don't need VFR Real Scenery in order to use this airport. It works just as well with default scenery
mutley View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
Pilot Extraordinaire!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 4:09pm
Thanks for the comments guys Thumbs%20Up

As Rich says and I can vouch for, this scenery works great with default and photoscenery and I have found Ultimate Terrain Europe is a good match as well.

I cant believe what a bargain this software is!

Cheers

Spawntscuk View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spawntscuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2008 at 8:37pm

Excellent video and scenery.  As reakl as it gets I should know my dad lives opposite the airfield.  Well done Just Flight.

Aion Online Main Roguesquadron Alts Grace & Gijoe
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2008 at 11:00am

What a great video!  The airport really does look amazing!  I'm definitely going to download the demos - are they time limited demos or are certain things missing?

Any idea of what the next airport in the Real Scenery Airfields series is?  Are there plans to recreate Biggin Hill or Fairoaks?  These are the two airfields I fly at!

Well done JF for yet another fantastic product!
Kind regards,
Tom
Kelvin_C-J View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2008 at 12:04pm
The demos are full functionality, however as stated on JF's website; they include large Just Flight demo banners on buildings etc.
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic