This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-6B - Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is Justflight working on a Douglas DC-6?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Justflight working on a Douglas DC-6?
    Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 8:00pm

Hi,

I was just looking through the pictures of the last FS Weekend at simflight.nl when the pictures of the Justflight stand draw my attention:

http://www.simflight.nl/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/FSW06112011-25.jpg

http://www.simflight.nl/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/FSW06112011-27.jpg

That's a Douglas DC-6 on the pictures, isn't it? Smile

So I was wondering if Justflight (and Aeroplane Heaven) are working on a DC-6 for FSX? The DC-6 is one of my all-time favorites so that would be really great!

Greetings

Tim

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 8:16pm
Hi Tim, that is correct. A DC-6 is under construction.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 9:47am
A couple of pics I grabbed whilst at the show:

A proper set of preview pics will be along soon.
Tim View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 11:21am

That are excellent news! And thanks a lot for the fast reply Smile

I've been waiting for a good DC-6 for so many years now. So I'm really excited about this one Clap

And the pictures do look very good already. I'm looking forward to see more preview pictures.

Greetings

Tim

kihew View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kihew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 12:14pm
Add one more to the list of excited people (I signed up to express my excitment). Might a DC-4 be somewhere along the way? (I suppose the workload required to convert the DC-6 model into a DC-4 wouldn't be too big). But thanks for this treat. I love the DC-4,6,7 family (and the original DC-5 looked good too). Regards
CathyH View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CathyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 8:53pm
SOLD! Could we have a QANTAS repaint as part of the pack. I  suggest "Norflok Trader" One of the last DC-6's to operate in Australia
Cathy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic