This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some intiall problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmurphy40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some intiall problems
    Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 7:09pm
< ="" ="text/" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332/netdefender/hui/ndhui.js?0&0&0">
HI
  While in VC mode can you select only to have the gauges illuminated. At the moment i can only apear to have the entire panel lite up but if i switch to the main panel view you can select to have the panel illuminated or just have the gauges illuminated. Does any one else expierince this, i also have the QW 757 on my system where you have this choice. My second question is trying out the aircraft doing circuits and bumps round my local airport (EGFF) i am having some problems trying to capture the localizer, i tune every thing in correctly to runway 30 which is ILS 110.70, the plane turns on the runway heading but fails to decend, what am i doing wrong. I have read the manual and tried diffirent things but still have no joy. I approach to cxapture the ILS at the right angle and altitude which is 2500 ft or i have tried 3000 ft but as i said, it will pick up on the runway heading but fails to decend. Hope i have explained myself ok. Apart from that nice piece of kit.
     Cheers Shaun
Cheers Shaun
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 12:47pm
When I downloaded, got ASK as well. I had Google Chrome nicely set up with large icons for Just Flight etc. Tried to set Chrome as default search and browser but ask still there and cannot get rid of it. When get Google page, Has APPS icon and also cannot change page to tab view with site icons. Any suggestions?
johnep
shmurphy40 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmurphy40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 10:39am
< ="" ="text/" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332/netdefender/hui/ndhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0"> Hi
   I dont know if my posts have been accidently overlooked but i would love to enjoy this product but untill i feel i am getting some kind support i will hold off on this one.

Regards Shaun

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 10:52am
Have you contacted the support team yet?
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 11:06am
Shaun - unlike many forums on the net, JF don't actually provide official support on this one. You need to raise issues directly with their support team via the main JF website if you want a guaranteed response.

It's just the way they roll.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmurphy40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 11:38am
< ="" ="text/" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332/netdefender/hui/ndhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0"> Hi
 No i havent contacted support yet but as you can see all other post listed below mine are all identifing problems which seem to have been answered and any way, if that is the case you need to contact support, how much time would have it taken one person to reply to my problems with simply adivising me to contact support. Communication works great when applied.

Regards Shaun

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 11:49am
The reason we ask people to contact support is that this forum isn't monitored for support problems. Somebody (me) has now read it but we would have seen it much quicker if it was directed to the correct place. 

Quote how much time would have it taken one person to reply to my problems with simply adivising me to contact support. Communication works great when applied.

It would have been even quicker if you'd read the sticky FAQ on each forum called "Obtaining Technical Support".
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmurphy40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 5:06pm
  At the time i did not feel i had any technical issues. All i had was a couple of issues concerning the plane that i thought would be easily addressed on the discussion form. all i was asking for was some kind of soultion to these issues and yes if i didnt read the sticky well thats where i sliped up. But if you want me to raise a ticket every time i have some issue with this softtware i will do. But can you please difine what is technical and what is non techinical.

regards Shaun
jomni View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jomni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 2:12am

By posting here, you are asking users to help you trouble shoot.  This may be a quick way to get support.  But this depends on the community.  Unforunately, not a lot of people are experiencing your problems so they cannot comment on your problem.

By submitting a ticket on the other hand, you are asking Just Flight to help you.

I think you can post your questions on both channels but just be aware of a audience and pros and cons.
http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic