This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks JF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks JF
    Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 12:33pm
I`d like to start my first post in here by saying a big thankyou to all at JF, including the cleaner and the mouse catcher.  To get something like this up and running for the first time no doubt takes a lot of planning and details.  Sure their are one or two teething problems but then what project doesn`t have them from time to time?  Thanks once again, and if anyone wants to tag their thanks on instead of a new post then feel free.  But puhleeeeeeese if you have a complaint then have the decency to start your own post......

Steve
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 5:34pm
Thanks for your thanks Steve, it's appreciated.

It was a turbulent journey and not without a few hitches and broken minds along the way.  But we got there in the end and we're assured RAS will be out of his straight jacket soon! Wink

Now we just hope the community will embrace the Freemium model.  Early feedback looks good. Hopefully it will make commerical sense for us and allow us to do more of the same going forward. 
moggy72 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggy72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 8:19pm
Just registered purely to add my thanks - having bags of fun with this bird thus far!!!

Regards

Steve

PS Voice of Reason - nice avatar mate....very retro....MOT Wink
jomni View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jomni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 11:10pm
Just bought my first DLC
http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com
TeamNutmeg View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamNutmeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 2:02am
I'd love to hear how the experiment goes - maybe a blog post in a month or so? The shift in the gaming market to "free-to-play" and micro-transactions is really interesting to me, and I'd love to see how well it translated to the flight sim genre.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 1:47pm

PS Voice of Reason - nice avatar mate....very retro....MOT Wink

Ta. It's my link to the past.  A fond past at that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic