This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boxed version

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote por930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boxed version
    Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 2:21pm
I am buying the boxed version. Do I need to download any of the patch files, or have they already been added?
Geoff
crmathie View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crmathie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 5:57pm
Hi Geoff and first Welcolm

I own the box version of Traffic X and i downloaded all the patch files and installed them into the program even if they were not needed it wnt make any diffent to the program as they will just over wright whats already there i hope this helps.

Col.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 3:25am
I concur.  Because there is no way to really tell of your install does have the Service Pack or not, it is best to download it and install it over the top ... just to be sure.  Doing so won't hurt anything.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 1:13pm
Boxed versions aren't usually patched up unless it's very popular and there are multiple pressings of the product. You tend to press loads of CDs/DVDs at the start as stock, and sell that over time. In the meantime, there's no way to patch that stock up as it's already been pressed.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
por930 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote por930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 2:36pm
Hi guys,
Thank you for replies. When I receive the boxed version, I will apply patches.
Thanks again.
Geoff
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic