This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"This element cannot..."

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WWA1935 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "This element cannot..."
    Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 5:14am
Getting a strange pop up window each time I select a job or search for jobs that says...

"This element cannot duplicate its name with another element in the same collection"

I don't know what it means or how I got it but can anyone help me get rid of it?

Thanks,

allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 5:32am
What version of AH?

MSFS or X-Plane?
John Allard
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 9:35am
Company file please to info@airhauler.net via yousendit.com, include your forum handle, email address, and a quick one liner on the problem.

And please send it through within the next 12 hours if possible as I'm travelling Friday-Monday and won't be able to look at it.

The issue is with the map control which is trying to over-write an existing marker or path on the map - it shouldn't do that, so I'm keen to know where that error occurs.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
WWA1935 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WWA1935 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 3:14pm
MSFSX

Company file sent this morning.

I also asked if you could determine why one of my bases VTBS Bangkok Thailand is not generating any jobs?

*Edit*

When you get back if you could look into it I'd appreciate it as it stands now all of my jobs have timed out but are not being replaced with new contracts.  The only way to get a new jobs is to buy a plane.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic