This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Few Shots Courtesy of Lee's Aero Service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hero540 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Few Shots Courtesy of Lee's Aero Service
    Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 8:36am
Hey guys. I recently got into Air Hauler and have been digging it big time. I started a bush flying company using my favorite plane, the Cessna 337 Skymaster (Courtesy of FSD International. Started up in UTX's Alaska scenery at a little strip called Wolf Track (9AK8)

Here's The Cessna running the show and so far my only plane I fondly call Aces High. This was taken while bypassing some large mountains and glaciers on a short hop with some beef:

A Couple Cockpit Views:

Had to jump the last hurdle of snow capped mountains before being able to decend to my destination

Starting the day leaving Wolf Track early on another mission to deliver some household goods:

And finally some shots just to show off my baby.

So far though, I've had some bad luck...having one airport covered in water, so I had to land elsewhere and cancel the job...and several jobs expiring on me...one expired while I had stopped real quick to fuel up. That was frustrating...so lately my rep is down to 47 ( )

Ouch much. Doesn't look I'll be able to buy me a Baron 58 or hire some pilots anytime soon!

I've seen some other bush flying outfits around though! I'd love to see some screens from you guys and hear your flying tales! I just started in Alaska and have only been experiencing some mild weather, so I'm still just a greenhorn. I'd love to hear some tips from the pros.   
crmathie View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crmathie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 8:39am
Nice set of shots

Col.
crmathie View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crmathie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 8:41am
Sorry should have added this to my first message
WELCOME to AH you are now one of us.
Col.
Hero540 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hero540 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 8:47am
Haha, thanks! I feel right at home
Yardman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 9:38am
Like the aircraft. I had the Airfix one of those!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic