This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A320 VSI & bank adjustment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General_Maximus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A320 VSI & bank adjustment
    Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 7:17pm
Greetings, I have recently purchased the A320 product for FSX and find it to be an exceptionally well rendered recreation of the real aircraft. The technical functionality achieves the right balance of accuracy yet ease of use for those who desire such a product. As for my questions; first, is there an alternative, or backup VSI in the A320 which displays the VS in numeric form as opposed to the sometimes confusing default VSI that represents ascent or descent as an imprecise line on the side of the PFD? Second, how do I adjust the bank limit of the aircraft when it is under the control of the autopilot? I have consulted the manual, yet failed to find any information pertaining to these issues. Thank you for reading and thanks to the developers for creating such an excellent product.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic