This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Would anybody be interested???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcomputer7471 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would anybody be interested???
    Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 1:24pm
Hi, I would like to know if anyone would be interested in a Livery Expansion Pack for the CLS Airbus A340-500/600. The pack will be available before October. If anyone is interested please say so. If no-one is interested I probable won't make the Livery Expansion Pack.
ulflip2 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ulflip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 3:41am
Yes, I would be interested in anything that expands the F-Lite product range including livery expansions.

Any news on any new Boeing F-Lite products?
mcomputer7471 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcomputer7471 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 9:37am
no news on a news Boeing F-Lite product. We expect the livery expansion pack to be available by the end of August. It will probable retail for £5.99
mcomputer7471 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcomputer7471 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 9:45am
Guys, we have a few classic airliners in development at present and I am pretty sure that you will be quite happy with them when they arrive. Unfortunately I cannot say exactly what they are at present but I will say that they are from the left side of the Atlantic rather then the right Stay tuned! Scotty.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.

That following was from Just Flight. I imangine it willbe a Boeing 707, 717, 727 or a classic Bong 737. They are there only options.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic