This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic help
    Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 4:07pm
Hi, I have just installed Traffic into fsx. Unfortunately it has seemed to remove all the moving jetways that are part of any airport. Is there a way to get these back, or is it serving a purpose. Thanks,
Alex
Alex585 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 4:09pm

also, I have noticed that many of the paints on the aircraft are nigh on unreadable, I understand if this is to conserve FPS, but is there a way, perhaps in FSX settings that would allow these aircraft to look a tad better, thanks again,

Alex

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 4:46pm
Please install Traffic SP1: Here
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 4:52pm
Also, make sure your Global Max Texture Size slider is all the way up and that should unblur the liveries 
Alex585 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 4:53pm
ok, thanks Martyn, also all i needed to do was increase the graphics settings and the traffic looks much better...Embarrassed but will make sure the global textures are maxed out
Alex585 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 1:43pm
hi again, I have uninstalled traffic 2005 to free up some hard drive space, and in anticipation of Traffic X. However i hve noticed again that the jetways are missing, is there something i can do?
Thanks
Alex
Alex585 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2008 at 12:45pm
will it just be a case of some graphics slider, or will I have done something with either Traffic or the patch?
Alex585 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2008 at 12:58pm
any body help?Confused
reider View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2008 at 8:16pm
I suggest you make your mind up what you want first.  You installed Traffic for just 7 days then uninstalled to create space for a product that hasn`t been released yet.  Maybe once you do decide it may also be time to get a bigger drive or add one.  Put FSX on clean and whatever traffic program.  As soon as TrafficX is released thats what I`ll be doing, installing clean.  I intend wiping this drive completely.  The base you put on now with Traffic or TrafficX can determine the quality you get later.  Thats my intention anyway.

My setup works ok but its as good a time as any to have a clear out and give my flight sim a good start to base itself on.

Reider

Alex585 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2008 at 2:28pm
Thanks, I think I will be wiping the Hard-drive, I think i might have fixed the problem of no jet-ways, I shall check that it is not just at Add-On airports
Thanks
Alex
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic