This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MD 87

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sibs6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MD 87
    Posted: 17 Jul 2011 at 3:08pm
Tutorial Flight loads with panels all lit and flight deck really noisy. As if plane is running.Its not. Cant get either engine to start. No movement on the instrument panel.
Getting rather fed up. Flight should have loaded cold and dark.NOT.
Any help would be appreciated
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 8:12am
1)check battery on
2) start APU
Or load the standard FSX piper and then change planes.
johnep
Sibs6 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sibs6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2011 at 9:34am
I am able to ge the plane running. As of last evening.
My main problem is when its cold and dark, All systems shut are down when I first enter the plane, it sounds like im standing outside the back of the plane when the APU is running.
I cant here enything else, When the engines spool up ya cant here them. When I throttle forward, just the same constant noise I mentioned before. Cant even here ATC.
 Thats my main problem. If I exit to the outside of the plane its dead quiet.
Thanks for your advise John.
Tigrafighter View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tigrafighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 10:15pm
Same Problem Its the gyro-Sound. Delete the gyro-Soundfile an you will have silence! The Sound is always on Even when battery is Off!?
But thats not the Solution i want because then you Never hear the gyro-Sound when turning the battery on
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic