This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

(SOLVED) X-Plane Problem with fuel load

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gengispala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (SOLVED) X-Plane Problem with fuel load
    Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 11:51pm
Hi.

This is my problem:

From few days ago, when I load fuel in any airfield, 80 lb for my Cessna 172 SP in example, fuel tanks levels shows only half capacity (40 lb on the left tank and 0 lb on the right). The same for any quantity of fuel, the right tank always appears empty.

I have to load and distribute fuel manually in the simulator.

But when I end the flight, the flight report shows the same "TO fuel = half quantity that I loaded"

Any idea, please?

P.D.:Thanks a lot for this great program.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 9:36am
Hi there,

I've not been able to reproduce this yet. Is it the default Cessna 172? And how much cargo do you have on board?

Cheers,
S.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
gengispala View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gengispala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 12:17am
That problem appears for all aircrafts.

I'll delete my company and I'll try to reinstall all AH to start again. DeadDead

I'll tell you something tomorrow.

Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 12:22am
Copy your company file (the mdb in the company directory) and send it to me at info@airhauler.net please, just in case I can spot something.

Just out of interest, what are your regional settings set to for numbers? UK/US format or European (i.e. 1,000.32 or 1.000,32)?
AirHauler Developer
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gengispala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 12:33am
Oooops, I have uninstalled and rebooted my computer just now. I have lost my company too. But don't worry.

Regional settings?? what's that? is it an AH's feature? How can I find it?
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 12:42am
It's a Windows setting. Look in Control panel for "Regional and Language" then click Additional Settings on the Formats tab, and look at the options on the Numbers tab.

But I doubt that's the problem for what it's worth, I'm just curious as it's one more thing for me to check, but if you've un-installed, it doesn't matter so much.
AirHauler Developer
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gengispala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 1:04am
I've tried to fly again with a new company after uninstall and install AH and ...... the same error. I start all flights with half fuel load (right tank empty) with default Cessna 172. CryCryCry

And I have european settings for your last question.

I update X-Plane to 9.70 last week. I think it could be important
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 1:37am
Can you try it with UK/US numeric settings please? Just in case.
AirHauler Developer
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gengispala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 2:20am
It doesn't works with US numeric settigs, the same problem.

I use XPUIPC 1.9 (the last version)
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 9:50am
Ok - I'll see if I can find out what's up with it.
AirHauler Developer
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 1:10am
Finally got to the bottom of this - it's an issue with XPUIPC - please download it from here, and extract the contents of the RAR archive (use WinRar to extract) to <x-plane 9 folder>\Resources\plugins overwriting any files which are there.

You can get the file at:
http:\\www.airhauler.net\XPUIPCFiles.rar

(please copy and paste the link into your browser, the JF forums are playing up.

You should see a "Welcome to your AirHauler flight" when you start a flight, and you'll find the fuel load is now correct.

Cheers,
S
AirHauler Developer
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gengispala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 2:25am
ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Thanks a lot. You are the best support center that I've ever seen.

Two last questions, please.

is it an issue that will be a new update for AH or I only have this problem?

is that file an XPUIPC "compilet" version only for me or everybody that fly with x-plane must download it?

Again, thanks for your hard work and thanks for this fantastic program.

See you.

Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 7:34am
I'm not sure, but if everyone who has AH for XP needs it, it'll go in the next patch.
AirHauler Developer
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gengispala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 6:17pm
OK. Thanks a lot.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic