This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing jetways

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolhandjade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing jetways
    Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:57pm
Hi all. I had no problen with my airports until my PC said that iit needed to remove some things off my startup to improve proformace and i said ok. Well when i went back to FSX to my saved airports,... well there were no jetways!!!!!!!! I have uninstalled Just Flight and re installed it but still no jetways??? So what do i need to do to get them back ? i have windows 7 32bit with FSX/Acc.   BEFOR HAND, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!
Coolhandjade
BigTex View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigTex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:41pm
Go to the settings page of FS.  Click the customize button then choose the scenery tab.  Under the Scenery Objects heading make sure that the slider is set at least to dense (in the middle).  Dense will show a few of the jetways, Very Dense will show most of them and Extremely Dense will show all of them.  NOTE -- The further you move that slider to the right will have a more negative impact on your FPS when at airports as it will not only add jetways but, many other objects that will have to be processed.

These settings may have been changed at some point.  Remember that when you get your graphics set to your liking to use the save button to create a save for the settings and you can always reload that if it happens again.

Rick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic