This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A340-500/600

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David1512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A340-500/600
    Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 4:42pm
I bought this a while back ad was wondering if everyone else finds it to have horrible soundsCry It's a real shame and anyone know how to fix it? Smile

Thanks
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 5:22pm
Perhaps the sound enhancemant pack, available via out support section, might help Wink
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
David1512 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David1512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 5:43pm
Thx very much Big%20smile
jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 6:42pm
the sound is awful, hate it.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by jupp94 jupp94 wrote:

the sound is awful, hate it.

Then download the enhancement pack...
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
captain jasp View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captain jasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2008 at 1:34pm
i have downloaded the enhancement pack but i still get a ticking sound. the ticking stops when i advance the throttles
Kelvin_C-J View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelvin_C-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2008 at 5:18pm
Shocked
The sound is amazing!
The Trents are like hearing Angels sing everytime the engines spool!
Best Regards,
Kelvin Chilvers-Jones

roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 4:50pm
CLS may make simplified simulations but they certainly haven't skimped one bit on the soundset and/or external models. My sounds are awful on the current system I'm using (a high performance laptop) because of the terrible sound card but back when I used to use a desktop with 5.1 surround sound and dedicated subwoofer (which made all the difference) the sounds were amazing.... after the enhancement pack of course.
The PSS 777 sounds have to be the worst though - they're quiet (erm, meant to have 115,300lbs of thrust) and vary little for differentiated throttle actuations. I did get round do downloading Devyn Silverstien's freeware GE90 sounds from the Avsim library, and they made all the difference.
Luke Roach
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic