This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Announcements > News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trying to start a FS User Group near Gatwick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clivedrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trying to start a FS User Group near Gatwick
    Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 10:54am

I would like to start a Flight Simulator User's Group so that Flight Simmers can meet to talk about and share their knowledge and experiences with Flight Simulation (any platform).

So, if you are flying a glider in FS 95, a 747 in X-Plane or a F-18 in FSX or a helicopter in FS9 and would like to meet fellow enthusiasts and demonstrate your set up please contact me on 07511 60 60 79 or c.drake7@yahoo.co.uk

I am thinking about meeting on a Sunday morning, once / month, probably in the Gatwick area.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Clive Drake

Clive
trungvirgo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trungvirgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 11:08am
Hope to meet you.. My name is Virgo
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 11:16am
Hi Clive, we also have a Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/justflight withloads of people from the UK following it. Feel free to also post this there if you like.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic