This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Saved Flight Found" problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Saved Flight Found" problem
    Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 5:04pm
Hi folks
I had a system/FSX crash during one of my cargo jobs and because I had other things to attend to so I unassigned myself from the job and then passed it to one of my pilots which she successfully completed.

However, everytime I start up AH with my company (Grey Goose Airlines) I get dialogue popping up:

"Air Hauler - Saved flight found.  Would you like to resume your last saved in-progress flight?"

If I say yes, there is no job to complete.  If I say no, AH continues and I can select new jobs with no problem.  It's more of a nuisance than anything. 

Is there a way to edit/delete a file that will prevent AH from asking if I want to resume a flight?

Thanks,

Brent

Big or Small, We Ship it all!
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 5:39pm
Try this - select "no", then once AH is loaded up, go into the fleet screen, select an aircraft (preferably a light one - we just want to do a circuit in it) and use "Fly Aircraft to Airport (Self)", and enter the destination the same as the start location. Then fly the flight - take off, climb to a decent height and then pause in FS, alt-tab back to AH, and choose "Save Flight".

Then AH will quit. Close FS. Now restart AH - and say "Yes" when it asks if you want to resume, then once FS has loaded, land at the airport you took off from, shut down and Alt-tab back.

That should clear it out of the AH database.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
Brent View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 8:16pm
Thanks Slopey

I followed your instructions but unfortunately, that didn't work.  It registered that I had landed and when I shut down the engines and went back to AH, the flight was graded and I could quit to the jobs screen but AH asked me again if I wanted to save the flight.  I said no, restarted AH and got the same question re: loading the last in-progress flight.

Brent

Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 10:25pm
Ok - in that case, send me the company file via yousendit.com to info@airhauler.net and I'll sort it. Make sure and include your forum handle in the submission so I know who it is
AirHauler Developer
Brent View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 12:49am
Thanks Slopey
I just started a bunch of AI jobs which will complete in the next 36 hrs so I'll let that run it's course and send you the file.

Cheers
Brent

Brent View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 1:07am
File sent!

Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 1:09pm
I'll have it back to you today
AirHauler Developer
Brent View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 1:18am
Thanks - worked perfectly!Big%20smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic