This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

(SOLVED)Airhauler does not find Madeira

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKYWORKER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (SOLVED)Airhauler does not find Madeira
    Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 1:31pm
Hi

I have a problem with AirHauler and the scenery MadeiraX (LPMA). I have imported all my scenery's in the AirHauler, unfortunately he does not find the airport Airport Madeira (LPMA).

Does somebody have a solution?

Thank you for your help

I wish you a nice day
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 2:12pm
Hi there,

Define - "unfortunately he does not find the airport Airport Madeira (LPMA)" please?

Did you get an error on importing?

Does LPMA appear in the list if you go to Bases -> Open Base, ensure all the fields are blank, and enter LPMA into the ICAO code field.

Or are you trying to filter by country? Note that most sceneries have their own name as a country rather than the proper country, so ensure no country is selected when you're searching for an airport at custom scenery.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
SKYWORKER View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKYWORKER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 12:31am
Hi Slopey

1. The airport simply does not exist in the Airhauler.

2. There was with import no error message

3. If I give by ICAO "LPMA", nothing appears.
4. The name Madeira does not give it.

I want to open a new base: AirHauler does not know neither the ICAO code.  
He does not know the place Madeira.
And if I go to the search on the map, no airport is to be seen on Madeira.

I hope you understand to me, in spite of my bad English. My language is German and I try it with mine School-English

Thank you for your help.
Regards

Skyworker
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 12:53am
Don't worry - I understand you - your English is very good. I just wanted some more information.

I don't understand why LPMA isn't there as it's a default airport in FS. I don't have MadeiraX - anyone else have it?
AirHauler Developer
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 1:13am
I tried it in FS9 with no add-on scenery in that part of the world and it appears to be a default FS airport as it is in FSX.  It comes right up when entering LPMA in the ICAO Code box. 
John Allard
ShortCut View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortCut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 1:38am
My Airhauler is picking it up in FS9 and FSX.

"If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life"!
SKYWORKER View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKYWORKER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 2:47am
Thank's everybody

I have made two Screenshot, with it to her understands what I mean.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what I should make.

And this ist the Addon: http://secure.simmarket.com/aerosoft-online-madeira-x.phtml
When you scroll down, you see the Screenshot from Madeira.

Now I have uninstalled (only for testing) the Addon Madeira X and LPMA is also in the Default-FSX.

But why does Airhauler not recognise this nice island???

Unhappy

DaleM View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaleM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 4:06am
When you have Air Hauler installed, but prior to importing the scenery, can you see the airport then?

If you can then I would believe it is something to do with the scenery.
SKYWORKER View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKYWORKER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 6:47am
Originally posted by DaleM DaleM wrote:

When you have Air Hauler installed, but prior to importing the scenery, can you see the airport then?

No Confused

EDIT:
I have in the Airhauler five companies which I would not like to lose.
I will try to make a backup, because I would not like to lose my data of a whole year Airhauler.
Then I will anew instal the programme.

Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 8:43am
What is the company you posted th screenshot of? It has no bases? Do other airports show ok?

Try disabling the scenery in FSX, then close and reopen FSX twice, then close FSX, start AH and run the import again and see if that puts Madiera back on the list. If not, you should back up your companies and reinstall AH, then copy the companies back in and run an integrity check from options on each one.

Before you back up try and ensure you have no AI pilots on active jobs.
AirHauler Developer
SKYWORKER View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKYWORKER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 9:14am
@Slopey

No, no, it already has bases. One sees them in picture 1.

With picture 2 I have shifted the settings of the picture, so that one sees the map on the right side better.

The integrity check say me: No issues found

Today I will test your proposals.

Then in the evening I will answer.

Have a nice day

Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 9:46am
There's no point doing an integrity check at the moment. The integrity check re-numbers the databases AFTER you've reinstalled.

If Madeira is not showing up, all I can suggest is re-installing AirHauler as it is in the Flight Sim databases which come with AirHauler.

Also - I'd recommend you DO NOT import the Madeira scenery in to AirHauler in case it's removing the entry there. Disable the that scenery (and close/re-open FSX twice), before importing scenery into AirHauler.
AirHauler Developer
SKYWORKER View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKYWORKER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 9:08pm
Hello everybody

The problem is solved. I have called up even today a friend, Eagle-one from FSXforum.de! He lives very close to me and is an old ace and crack of the MSFS (and he is also a real 747 Pilot).

Right at the outset he said: "There is absent bgl. File in the scenery folder"!
However, AirHauler recognises only sceneries in the folder Scenery or Addon Scenery are. (Is this right?)
However, all mega airport e.g. from Aerosoft are stored in another folder with the name "Aerosoft".  

His proposal was,so that I must not uninstall the AH:
- To copy any AFCAD-file (e.g.from Avsim), in addition, in the folder Addon Scenery/scenery.
- Afterwards to begin FSX and AirHauler.
- Open a base in Madeira, then finish AH and FSX again.
- Then delete the AFCAD files, extinguish to avoid conflicts with the scenery Madeira X.
- Now start all programmes again and enjoy.....

What I should say......

The result is: It has functioned and, AH has found the airport and FSX also has no conflicts with the Scenery. All is perfect and I'm enjoy Tongue

I would like to thank all once again they have helped, especially Slopey ClapClap

Blue sky & happy landing
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 9:28pm
Ahhhh, ok - excellent news! - I'll remember that one in the future!
AirHauler Developer
SKYWORKER View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKYWORKER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 10:25pm
@Slopey

I must make from Eagle-one, one more proposal to the Devloper of AirHauler.

A tool which with import asks which Scenerie one would like to import. So a kind of Installler where one can give the path of the Scenery. Not only Aerosoft, but also other companies store away her files not in the Addon Scenery folder.

I do not know myself whether I can properly explain. But I hope you have understood what I mean.

So long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic