This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Religion may become extinct in nine nations!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
737Chris View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 737Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Old Flapper Old Flapper wrote:

Are you saying that religious people aren't grown up Martin? I can't see that sort of comment boosting Just Flight's sales to those with faith.. Still your gaff, your rules eh?

Believing in the tooth fairy is considered childish, same with father christmas. . . . .whats the difference. . . .
Generic forum signature
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:28am
I do have to point out that Martin isn't a Just Flight employee...
Just Flight obviously do not endorse every opinion posted here.
Old Flapper View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Flapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 10:51pm
Are you saying that religious people aren't grown up Martin? I can't see that sort of comment boosting Just Flight's sales to those with faith.. Still your gaff, your rules eh?
Everyone's entitled to my opinions
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 11:26am
Who knows, perhaps the human race is growing up.

A study using census data from nine countries shows that religion there is set for extinction, say researchers.

The study found a steady rise in those claiming no religious affiliation.

The team's mathematical model attempts to account for the interplay between the number of religious respondents and the social motives behind being one.

The result, reported at the American Physical Society meeting in Dallas, US, indicates that religion will all but die out altogether in those countries.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic