This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cargo pilot with C-130

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montkaissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cargo pilot with C-130
    Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 1:33pm
HI, all
i am using C-130 with cargo pilot
after flying for about half an hour, autopilot suddenly disengage, GPS becomes black,
and i cannot communicate with any airport. I usually solve the problem by reloading the
plane..... any ideas?
M. KAISSY
M.Kaissy
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 4:21pm
I use the Captain Sim C-130 in CP.  I'm on XP and use FS9.  Since installing that AC I have to manually start CP rather than auto launch, but have never experienced the problems you describe.  My experience with the C-130 in CP has been very good.
montkaissy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montkaissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 5:00pm
Thank you for your reply
i start FS automatically, i will try to load it manually, and see if the problem resolves,
thanks again
M. EL KAISSY
M.Kaissy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic