This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adding expansion pack after patch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UberAegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding expansion pack after patch
    Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 5:40pm
Hi, i ve just bought the dc3 legends of flight and at some point i will probably buy the expansion. if i download the patches you ve released before buying the expansion will i have to re download the patches. regards
If the wings are moving faster than the fuselage you`re in a helicopter and therefore unsafe
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 6:30pm
At the moment we haven't incorporated the service pack into the product so for the time being you will need to apply the update again.
UberAegis View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UberAegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 8:46pm
thanks for the prompt reply
If the wings are moving faster than the fuselage you`re in a helicopter and therefore unsafe
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic