This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SP1 doens't find the FSX to install

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejavu1953 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SP1 doens't find the FSX to install
    Posted: 27 Feb 2011 at 4:01pm
Hello,

I just purchase DC3 yesterday night at simmarket and simmarket because the payment is via PayPal and Just Flight doesn't have this modality, i hoppe JustFlight add PayPal to payments :)

My problem is i have the FSX in Drive "D" and when i try to install SP1 they not found the Simulator because the executable file doesn't let you Browse to FSX.

I n the Base Pack is posibel to Browse but Not in the SP1 and maybe the SP1 have standard instalation to the Drive "C" and i need to Browse to "D" where my FSX is install.

Any help apreciated to install the SP1 / DC-3

regards
Luis Serpa
SASVirtual

FSX + Acelleration (SP1/2) Windows Vista 32

note: I am looking for Old Livery Scandinavian DC-3 for FSX, if Just Flight have any idea i will be apreciated. DC-3 whos in Scandinavian years "50s" and we have the DC-3 in Classic VA.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2011 at 7:59pm
Hi,

The patch does correctly use the registry to locate FSX and then give you the option of browsing should the path be incorrect or the reg entry be broken. As the long as the path you select contains the FSX.exe then you will be able to install
dejavu1953 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejavu1953 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2011 at 10:57pm
Hello again,

I try to download again the SP1 and again the same problem, the pack geave me 2 options update for the full boxed CD or DVD and the second Update from download, i select the second and again "DC3 not found on your PC".

I would like if is posibel a solution from the support.

regards
Luis
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2011 at 11:32pm
Do you have the DC-3 disk in the drive when running the update?
stoves9 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stoves9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 6:22am
I have the same issue.  I bought the download version.  re-downloaded  the SP1 and it still does it.

FSX
Win XP
SamR View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer
Chargin' ma lazers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 10:03am
Originally posted by stoves9 stoves9 wrote:

I have the same issue.  I bought the download version.  re-downloaded  the SP1 and it still does it.

FSX
Win XP

Hi,

Please shoot us over an email to support@justflight.com and we can help.

Thanks,

Sam

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic