This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Legacy Exec Jet (in FS2004)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Porter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Legacy Exec Jet (in FS2004)
    Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 7:17pm
I have recently bought this aircraft, having enjoyed the realism of 737PIC. But being lazy, I prefer to load the FS2004 flightplan into the FMS, rather than typing it all in (after all, if flying IFR you have already created the flightplan to file with ATC).

I remember this working OK in 737PIC (I say remember, as I currently have not reinstalled 737 PIC on my new PC - if I had I could probably have answered the hydraulic pressure query posted below!!), but cannot get the plans to load in the Embraer Legacy. Do you have to store the flightplans somewhere different to the FS2004 default for this to work, or is there something else to importing them into the FMS? The manual is not very helpful on this topic.

Any help would be appreciated!

Neil.
hurricanemk1c View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurricanemk1c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 7:41pm
Well, this isn't the Legacy, but it is the Ejets from the same source (Feelthere/Wilco) :

Make sure you POS INIT you aircraft. After that, go tot the FLT PLAN page, and there could be a 'LOAD FS FPL' on the left hand side of the screen (2 down from the top)

This MAY work, not sure. The FMC looks similar, but not exactly the same.

EDIT - looking at the pictures on the JF website, you need to go to the PLN page

Neil Porter View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Porter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 9:18pm
Thanks for the advice - I'll give it a try tomorrow. Thumbs%20Up

Neil
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic