This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Main DC-3 cabin door

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tspiggle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Main DC-3 cabin door
    Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 9:59pm
I have been unable to get the main DC-3 cabin door to open. I know about the switch under the red cover that you use to get the service truck and stewardess outside the door, but I cannot get the door to open. Someone previously suggested Ctrl + E, but that starts the engine. The forward cargo door opens with Shft + E, and usually on other airplanes you open additional doors by adding 2 or 3, but that doesn't work here. That just causes the main panel or radio panel to pop up. How do you open the main cabin door? Help!
ShrewsburyFC View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShrewsburyFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 12:05am
Hey tspiggle, welcome to the forum Thumbs%20Up

This other forum post may be relevant to your problem, take a look:

Hope this helps...

Shrews Smile
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 1:36am
It should be shift+E then 2 or 3
Greg
UberAegis View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UberAegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 5:53pm
Hi, a suggestion i saw on another forum is to assign another key to open doors instead of shift e. i assigned x so now if i want to open other doors its x + 2, x+3 etc. much easier instead of having to press three keys and since i ve done it i ve never had a problem opening the door of my choice. regards
If the wings are moving faster than the fuselage you`re in a helicopter and therefore unsafe
papeg View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 6:51pm
Great tip, thanks.
Greg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic